Pimple is a spot that results due to inflammation of skin. It is formed due to the clogging of pores thereby trapping excess oil with in them. Hormonal changes, pollution and excessive sweating are the major reasons for its formation.
If not handled properly, Pimples can damage the skin severely. So, it is important to treat them as early as possible. The following tips are sure to help you out in removing pimples and getting a flawless skin.Natural methods
- Wash your skin at least two times daily. For this you can use soaps or creams containing salicylic acid. Use them mildly and regularly.
- Drink plenty of water, at least 8-10 glasses per day. Follow it up with a hygienic and healthy diet containing mostly fruits and vegetables.
- Take sufficient sleep, up to 7-9 hours.
- Place ice cubes for a few minutes over the pimple. It will reduce its redness.
- Use creams or other pimple removing products containing Benzoyl Peroxide. It should be used only when prescribed by the doctor.
- Rub tea tree or neem oil on your face and wash it with cold water after a few minutes.
- You can also apply papaya juice on your face and wash it after 20 minutes.
- Apply toothpaste on the pimple and leave it for 10 minutes, washing it up with water.
- You can also apply turmeric paste mixed with water, leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Do not touch or pop pimples as it might leave you with permanent scars.
Taking the help of doctors
- Visit a nearby Skin clinic for the best pimple treatment in Chennai, where you can take the help of dermatologists who specialize in treating skin diseases. It is always a safe and secure way to rely on experts. Check weather the doctors are experienced or not with the number of patients they have treated successfully.
- Skin clinics offer a variety of treatments based on latest research in medicinal field. Some of the effective treatments for pimple removal are-use of chemical peels like black peels and salicylic peels ( peel is a chemical solution that removes dead skin and thereby improving the texture of skin) & microdermabrasion which is an ex-foliation method that removes the outer layer of the skin leading to a soft and smoother skin.
- It is always good to take care of pimples as early as possible. Follow up of these points is sure to help you out in removing pimples and getting a smoother and flawless skin.